Masks, An RPG forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 42 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:07 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Samsara Feast Hall
Samsara Feast Hall Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 4:49 pm by Veric

» The Souk
Samsara Feast Hall Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 4:18 pm by Veric

» The Front Desk
Samsara Feast Hall Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 3:30 pm by Astor of the Paphos

» Fresh Blood Series
Samsara Feast Hall Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 3:10 pm by DragonWithTheS

» Fresh Blood Series 1.1: Fortune V Bart
Samsara Feast Hall Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 3:07 pm by DragonWithTheS

» The Arkham Inn
Samsara Feast Hall Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 11:07 am by DragonWithTheS

» Fresh Blood Series 1.3: Veric V Razzak
Samsara Feast Hall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 12:35 am by DragonWithTheS

» Morrigan's Grove
Samsara Feast Hall Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 1:36 pm by Razzak The Unchained

» The Dragon's Board Room
Samsara Feast Hall Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 1:17 pm by Aster Hawthorne

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Samsara Feast Hall

5 posters

Go down

Samsara Feast Hall Empty Samsara Feast Hall

Post by DragonWithTheS Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:44 pm

The interior of this squat, low, Victorian building unfolds to a warm, busy dining hall laid out in an Arabian style. The walls, rather than the dull stone you expected, are made of heavily draped red and brown cloth that does a perfect job at keeping out the chill of the street. The interior of this building is warm and noisy, with a few small fire pits and hanging, red tinted braziers spilling light and heat into the area. The room is expansive, with large piles of pillows littering the floor around low tables and the occasional chest.

Samsara Feast Hall 165a29c7f1d3311728643500b7c1453a

Registered fighters without a guild hall are assigned a "room" in the Samsara feast hall- really just a small section of curtain that can be pulled to enclose a pile of pillows and chest with a small lock. The feast hall is very comfortable, despite it's open nature. Elephant and tiger-headed attendants lazily circle the room, providing fighters with hookah pipes, hot food, and coffee at their request. Food and services cost no favor here, and fighters are welcome to stay as long as they like between bouts.
DragonWithTheS
DragonWithTheS
Admin
Admin

https://htxmasks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Samsara Feast Hall Empty Re: Samsara Feast Hall

Post by Primatibas Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:15 pm

Bart waltzes into the feast hall, finding a nice open table to occupy. He finds the first animal waiter he can and calls out to it. "Aaaaaaaay, tusk guy! Can I get some service over here? I'm starving over here. Gimme all the salmon and berries you have. And don't bother with cooking it either."
Primatibas
Primatibas
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah L. Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:16 pm

Hannah entered the feast hall after scratching the words "shit filth" into the stone walls behind the Arkham Inn all day a productive day of returning to a healthy mental state. She looked around for an open seat and, seeing one at a low table with a young fighter availible, made her way over Bart.
An elephant-headed chauffeur approached her and took her luggage, indicating a small "room" of cloth on the far side of the feast hall, then wheeling it away.
Hannah sat across from Bart and, just before opening her mouth to issue a greeting, noticed his ursine... endowments.
"So... are you 2 waiters and a fighter?"
She smiled in a friendly way and her eyes shone with humor. She was going to make friends here, dammit, or go nuts trying.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Bio : Daughter of an internationally recognized mythos hunter. Hannah's heaven IS spiting the elder gods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Primatibas Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:39 pm

The attendant Bart barked at brings out a towering pile of bearchow, sliding the mountainous meal in front of him. He looks up to see Hanna is now seated across from him.

"Actually princess Grimdark, I'm just one fighter with a really stupid power. A power hat makes me deal with this-" he says as his hands dive into the pile of food and begin devouring it "very unpleasant need to eat. Wanna know a secret? I can taste everything they eat. They only want fish. I HATE fish."
Primatibas
Primatibas
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah L. Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:46 am

Hannah watched the bearhands devour their platter food with a bemused expression. Her mind raced with so many questions about Bart. How did he dress himself? How much control did he have over the bears? How did he wipe?

"I reserve the right to change my fighter name to Princes Grimdark in the future, but it's Hannah for now. Are they" she nodded at his hands "some kind of curse? I have seen animals and men combined but never like this."

She idly waved at a waiter and was rewarded moments later with a fruit plate of her own that she set about eating with at least a little more decorum than her bearfisted companion.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Bio : Daughter of an internationally recognized mythos hunter. Hannah's heaven IS spiting the elder gods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Primatibas Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:09 pm

"I guess you could call them that. I had a job working for a villain obsessed with bears and wound up with these. They *munch* can be *crunch* a huge *sclorch* hassle. What's your story?" Bart inquires settling in to his seat for the long ordeal of his hands meal.
Primatibas
Primatibas
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah L. Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:13 pm

"Thought my dad was a scumbag while I was growing up, learned he was actually a monster hunter. Heard he died when I was 15 and took up some old family heirlooms to hunt down the things that killed him. Picked up the family job, I suppose. How did the reaper get you? Mauled by one of your own bears?"
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Astor of the Paphos Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:34 pm

Astor strides into the Samsara feast hall with all the feigned confidence he can muster, looking around at all the peculiar sights with a tinge of dread showing on his face before he corrects his facade. He saunters over and sits down at a table, with no idea how to proceed with getting fed, but looking cool sitting there anyway.
Astor of the Paphos
Astor of the Paphos
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Bio : A Naive young man who ,through no fault of his own, can warp reality in various ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Primatibas Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:00 pm

"You know how every couple of years they like to mix things up with a big crossover event? Well this year the bigwigs wanted to do a good guy gone rogue to drum up sales. I got to be the lucky bad guy to cross Ultraman or whatever when he snapped, so the asshole threw me on top of a skyscraper. If you ask me it's a bunch of bull-"

And then Bart vanished mid sentence without fanfair.
Primatibas
Primatibas
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Back to top Go down

Samsara Feast Hall Empty Hannah; Worried

Post by Hannah L. Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:23 pm

Hannah stood quickly as the bear vanished, her left hand suddenly filled with the lightly buzzing needles of the electric executioner. She breathed deeply, looking at her tray of food, and stored her needles. Trying to remain calm she picked up her plate of food and looked for another open table.

The man who was asleep? Better than an imaginary bearman.

She stepped over to Astor and set her plate down.

"Is this seat taken?"
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Astor of the Paphos Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:21 am

Astor sat beneath his guise of confidence as a growing sense of starvation and hunger-driven lethargy begins to set in. He then noticed the striking woman striding towards him and it all dropped as he half-mouthed some lines in his head. Upon her approach he just began smiling awkwardly and tried to reestablish his assumed face.
"n-not at all, please! my name is Astor, you wouldn't have another plate of that would you?"
Astor of the Paphos
Astor of the Paphos
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Bio : A Naive young man who ,through no fault of his own, can warp reality in various ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah L. Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:47 am

"I'm Hannah. It is lovely to make your acquaintance, Astor."

Hannah sat elegantly and waved a waiter down. She spoke quickly to the egret headed man in a language that she assumed would be more to the Indian spirit's liking, then turned towards Astor.

"The food and lodgings here are complimentary. Best to get something in your stomach before your fight, right? I have gathered that we have some currency, but haven't explored my options for spending it just yet.
"
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Astor of the Paphos Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:02 am

with the approach of the egret headed man, Astor sat up and leaned forward onto the table like a child in school, listening to an important lecture. What did he hope to glean from the interaction? "aaaah" he thought "the animal headed creatures must be the servants here."

"before my fight? I just got here. You seem to have a handle on things around here Hannah. Maybe you could show me the ropes? I'm quite new at this whole afterlife thing, and between you and me, you seem quite a bit more stable than the people, spirits, and/or beings I've met so far."

Astor of the Paphos
Astor of the Paphos
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Veric Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:49 pm

Veric entered the hall and his mood became better for it. The warm interior and the aroma of herb and food filled him with a sense of ease. He plodded along through the many shuffling, animal headed attendants and found a cozy little corner to seat himself. The nearby fire made it necessary to remove his leather overcoat, hat, and mask and set them inside a chest nearby along with his other attachments that make relaxing rather difficult. He beckoned for one the attendants to bring him a plate of whatever was in stock and some vodka.
He leaned back on the pillows as he waited for his order to arrive and began muttering to himself "Killed by leviathan, lost site of my purpose, forced to fight in death, lost the first fight, nearly got my arm ripped off by a lizard.....please let the food be good at least."
Veric
Veric
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Bio : Pirate plague doctor. Seeks the truths of reality and a way to cheat death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum