Masks, An RPG forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 42 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:07 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Samsara Feast Hall
Tsuki no Tsuki Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 4:49 pm by Veric

» The Souk
Tsuki no Tsuki Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 4:18 pm by Veric

» The Front Desk
Tsuki no Tsuki Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 3:30 pm by Astor of the Paphos

» Fresh Blood Series
Tsuki no Tsuki Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 3:10 pm by DragonWithTheS

» Fresh Blood Series 1.1: Fortune V Bart
Tsuki no Tsuki Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 3:07 pm by DragonWithTheS

» The Arkham Inn
Tsuki no Tsuki Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 11:07 am by DragonWithTheS

» Fresh Blood Series 1.3: Veric V Razzak
Tsuki no Tsuki Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 12:35 am by DragonWithTheS

» Morrigan's Grove
Tsuki no Tsuki Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 1:36 pm by Razzak The Unchained

» The Dragon's Board Room
Tsuki no Tsuki Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 1:17 pm by Aster Hawthorne

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tsuki no Tsuki

2 posters

Go down

Tsuki no Tsuki Empty Tsuki no Tsuki

Post by Tsuki Hana Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:24 pm

Tsuki no Tsuki Onsen10Tsuki no Tsuki 66ff7c10

The Tsuki no Tsuki bathhouse sits at the end of a busy street in the commerce district. During the day, its slower period, it is quiet and unassuming. But at night, the onsen comes alive with the sounds of uproarious laughter and glasses clinking together in celebration. The beautiful Japanese architecture leads to a comfortably furnished lobby where one may sit and chat with friends, here beautiful men and women serve almost every whim a patron could ask for. Against the back wall is a curtain, pass through this and you find yourself standing in the bathhouse proper. A large open room lined with 8 wooden bordered pools leads to an outdoor area where a singular, much larger pool awaits. The pools are all blessed with various abilities, some for increasing luck, some for rejuvenation, and some that heal wounds, all are scented with beautiful fragrances.

At any given time Oianari may be found elegantly parading around her bathhouse completely naked, drinking, smoking, and flirting with the Tsuki no Tsuki's various patrons.
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana
Arena Staff
Arena Staff

Back to top Go down

Tsuki no Tsuki Empty Re: Tsuki no Tsuki

Post by Shattered Sanction Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:43 pm

It had been cold outside the manor, and dying took a toll on a man. Although, he reflected as he sank to his nose in hot water, the afterlife could be much worse. Soapy scents permitted the steamy air, as attendants scurried to and fro getting ready for the lively evening crowd. He supposed he might be able to drink here come sundown. Now was the time for quieter patrons to relax and enjoy the heated onsen, as Fortune was taking full advantage of. You really shouldn't ask a man to die without having a good bath.

He'd casually taken both directions and bath tokens from a villager on his route to the palatial establishment, and amused himself by watching a young attractive attendant fumble with the eighty leather armor pieces he had stripped and left in their care. Vaguely, he worried his blades might rust in the humidity, and made a note to acquire some oil. Dunking under, he washed the last of the damp mist scent from his death journey out of his hair and thought about his next move. From the sound of things, he fighting should be underway shortly. He had more than enough time to get the lay of the land, scout the other fighters, and find the rest of the gods before the first match sprung. But even if he did not-he meant to be ready. Ready, and clean.
Shattered Sanction
Shattered Sanction
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Hana Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:35 pm

From behind Fortune's tub came the unmistakably sweet aroma of a pipe being smoked followed by a long exhale, "You, young one, are not supposed to be here."

Oianari stood in all of her naked glory. The left side of her body was adorned with a sprawling tattoo of a hydrangea garden. She exhaled and the image of a serpent like dragon slithered its way through the hydrangea, disappearing over her shoulder. One of her fox ears twitched with agitation.

"Those bath tokens that you turned in do not smell of you, I believe you to have stolen them from one of my loyal patrons."

*twitch twitch*
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana
Arena Staff
Arena Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shattered Sanction Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:01 am

The soft steps of the bath house owner did not surprise Fortune, however, the lit of her voice caught him off guard. He had not expected the bathhouse owner to be a woman. Or a god. Or naked. Turning, his stomach gave a lurch as he beheld the goddess, unclothed and beautiful. It was very hard to keep his eyes from following her tattoo.

He at least had the sense to look slightly abashed. At being caught, or possibly his own stupidity. He flipped over and rested his arms and head on the edge of the bath. “My apologies, my lady.” How had she known he had stolen the bath tokens? It was hard to summon the urge to be punky when he was so relaxed. “I’m a newly departed soul, fated for combat in the first tournament rounds. Would you begrudge me this small pleasure?”

"If you let me stay, I'll be in your debt."
Shattered Sanction
Shattered Sanction
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuki Hana Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:28 pm

Oianari's ears tucked back angrily for  moment before relaxing back to their normal position. "I suppose the damage is already done, there's nothing to be done about the soap and water you have already used." She spoke animatedly, gesturing and tapping her foot in frustration. "But I will see to it that you make up for the tokens you stole, two fold!" Her last sentence was punctuated by a large sweeping motion that brought her hand down in a 2 sign and flung some cold ash from her pipe harmlessly into Fortune's face.

She seemed to blush for a moment when she realized what she had done, but quickly regained her composure by relighting her pipe. She too took a long drag and exhaled the smoke away from Fortune, "You'll work here, in the bathhouse until I have determined you have righted your wrongs. And if I catch you doing something like this again, I will send Yurei after you."
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana
Arena Staff
Arena Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shattered Sanction Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:23 pm

Fortune closed his eyes as a small damper of ash coated the bridge of his nose. He was trying very hard not to smile. Something about this woman intrigued him to no end. Reluctantly, he slid his arms from the tub’s wooden sides and heaved his wiry frame from the steaming water.
In disgrace or not, the bathing adept rushed forward with his affects, more out of habit than deference. Fortune shamelessly dressed while deciding on a comeback. His first notion was, of course, to refuse and swagger out. But he sensed there might be a better way to play this.
“Who’s Yurei?” He finally asked, slipping on his gloves.
“I-“

POP

The rouge was gone, a whiff of sulfur and dragon hanging in the otherwise pristine bathhouse.
Shattered Sanction
Shattered Sanction
Arena Rat
Arena Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down